Pics Start Date:
Notes Date (end):
Like numerical math & science hide the deeper relational levels of wealth, Functional (1d) programming hides the deeper relational programming that's possible.
Every address/"object" is its own stack/receptor.
Inflow and outflow are not primitive relations, they are constructed out of some other process.
- "To be able to evolve into stability (object persistence) is quite impressive when all is flux."
- (ir) Imaginary Relationship ... base process and emergent relationships. e.g. (spin yeilds emergent relations (axis, radius, direction, period, etc.)
- spin --> yeilds 3d + directional t with periodicity
- Any process yields emergent relations...
- r expressions express these emergent relations
- Numeracy based math vs. Process based math ... pi is a process not 3.1415926.... e is stability point / coherence in flux ... i is period/vibration ... 1 is unity (as in object existence instead of process existence)
- e ^ pi * i = -1 (Euler's identity equation) ... transates to: flux coherence (e) bred with space/time (spin * vibration or period) gives non-unity (-1) or big bang of differentiaion.
How to compose (ir) language... relational programming... core alphabet of relations...
mathematics, flux reality, pi, e, unity, spin, period, vibration, relational computing