Core Dump cards are just rough snapshots of progress from our working sessions.
Please don't expect these to be intelligible. It's just our way of capturing things mid-process so we can pick up the threads later and remember what ground we've covered. For better intelligibility, you may want to check our blogs: (1 2 3 4)
The oldest ones (which start with A#_ )were entered retrospectively to help with foundations for understanding the automatically indexed ones (which start with CD_###_). [Note: See ALL pics here.] [OLD photo location]
Trees trees trees...So... if trees are to be a native or primitive type for us in Ceptr... ...
Getting Back to Coding: Starting with Semtrex
- Build "Label Table" for hashing semantic labels from human
Getting back to Coding
- Resolve: What are the composable elements of Flow Control
- How do we properly separate,
- Notes from Carrier/Protocol/Data explanations
- Pattern Geometries
- Marketing strategy for Streamscapes
- Required features for Streamscapes